Since 2008, the Theological Alumneum has been headed by this couple of wardens:
- * 1957 - born and raised in a pastor's house, studies of theology in Basel, ordained as a pastor of the reformed Church in 1982.
- 1982-1993: language training in Lisbon, then serving the reformed Church of Angola as "envoyé du DM - échange et mission" (Lausanne) in the ministry and the training of pastors.
- 1993-1996: doctorate in missiology with Christine Lienemann-Perrin and publication of the thesis as: "Der Krieg und die Kirchen [The War and the Churches]. Angola, 1961-1991".
- 1996-2002: director of the "ministry of worldwide Church" for the Churches in Basel.
- 2002-2010: study secretary of mission 21 - protestant mission basel
- 2004-2015: teaching missiology at the University of Basel
- since 2010: pastor of the (Protestant) Church of St. Peter in Basel
- *1958 - born and raised in Luanda / Angola and Bettingen / BS,
training as an elementary school teacher in Basel.
- 1981-1982: part-time warden in a home for people released from prison
- since 1982: working for the family with, finally, four children
- 1983-1993: providing logistics for her colleagues, during their language courses in Lisbon, then serving the reformed Church of Angola as "envoyée du DM - échange et mission" in the women's department
- 1994-2004: teacher of religion for 11-14 year old children at the public Gottfried Keller School in Basel
- 2002-2012: participating in the training of pastors in the field of religious education.
Sabine and Benedict Schubert-Prack have been married since 1978.
They are parents of four grown-up children, grandparents for a grandson and since December 2015 foster parents of two Afghan youths.
Since its foundation, they have been members of the Don Camillo Community.